BITH502 – The Gospels / The Life of Christ
A chronological and synthetic study of the Gospels’ accounts of Christ’s birth, life, death, resurrection, and ascension.
- Know the major aspects of the life and teaching of Jesus.
- Be able to describe the chronology and geography of the life of Christ.
- Understand the basic content and the unique contribution of each gospel.
- Be able to discover the contemporary significance of issues raised in the study of the life of Jesus.
- Understand and articulate the purpose of each of the four Gospels.
Four Portraits, One Jesus: An Introduction to Jesus and the Gospels by Mark L. Strauss. ISBN: 978-0310226970