From Moses to the Lord Jesus, to the Apostles, the Bible is a great text on leadership. Basic principles of leadership and practical insights will be covered from a biblical perspective.
1. To increase your spiritual influence to the honor of God.
2. To develop the ability to draw spiritual principles from life experiences.
3. To gain new insights into your own life story and see how God is working in your life.
4. To become a mentor and spiritual guide for others.
5. To develop a meaningful process for your own spiritual formation.
A. Technical Requirements Download and install a browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer. We suggest Firefox or Google Chrome. The E-learning system performs better with Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
B. Academic Requirements
Lessons (15%): Complete the weekly lessons
Quizzes (35%): Complete the weekly quizzes. Quizzes are based on materials from weekly lessons and reading assignments.
Final exam (25%).
Term paper (25%):Each student is required to write a 5 -7 pages paper summary Blackabay’s book ” Spiritual Leadership: Moving people on to God’s agenda”. The summary must include 1 or 2 paragraphs on each chapter of the book, and 1 or 2 pages of concluding thoughts or lessons learned.
A = 94-100 Excellent
B = 84 – 93 Above Average
C = 74 – 83 Average
D = 64 – 73 Below Average
F = 63 & Below Failure